Background

Monday, November 1, 2010

What is 10 pounds?

Well, I have officially lost a whopping TEN POUNDS!! This is no small sucess for me! It's HUGE! I wont even begin to tell you how much I weighed and how much I weigh now, cause I'm NOWHERE close to where I want or even need to be! But I am so excited! I know I can keep going & I will! All because of the Lord above!

In Philippians 4:13 it is said, "I can do everything through Him who gives me strength."  And let me tell you, I have needed this strength each and every day! Now, I can't say I have succeeded each day with my eating habits, but they are getting much better! It is a daily walk, just as it is with Christ! I will fail, but I have to remember that the next meal time is a time to make up for my mistake! I've learned to not punish myself and quit but rather not reward myself at the end of the day when I cheat! I LOVE ice cream and brownies, so I have found some great alternatives that I will post later! I just wanted to share my success with you all right now and will be back soon to blog more! =)

What exactly does 10 pounds look like, though??

2 -5 pounds bags of sugar or flour
11 pounds is an average house cat (have you seen Rex?? Try close to 20 with that furry man!)
2-Chihuahuas (this was funny to me!)
Think about that hamburger meat you buy at the store....EWWW! 


Well, I'm actually really glad that those 10 pounds are gone! Don't want that back! I feel great and I feel so positive about going on and losing this weight!! =) 

Blessings to you!




 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your weight loss....just take your time...you didn't gain it overnight and won't lose it overnight....sounds like you are going at it the right way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda! Welcome to the blog world! I am sure I will LOVE watching you grow in your faith and your going ons in life! I love the comparison to the 10 pounds, especially the chihauhau one! Too cute! Keep up the good work with weight loss! I'll be walking the walk with ya! :)
    God Bless ~Amber

    ReplyDelete