![]() |
| I *LOVE* my new iMac!!!! PLEASE don't judge the messy scraproom! It means progress, right? |
TEN WHOPPING POUNDS GONE!
I have NEVER EVER EVER been real great at meeting my goals! I usually become bored with things very fast and find something new to fill any possible void! So, by meeting a VERY small goal, 5%, which was 10 pounds, I have a whole new perspective! I CAN do it! Haha! I'm not a very big motivator for myself, I rely on others and the word of God to see me through things! I have always had low self esteem, therefore I'm not good at telling myself "GOOD JOB"! So, tonight was great at Weight Watchers! I'm loving this program! It is amazing to go every week and see this group of women who are all struggling with the same things I'm struggling with! I LOVE LOVE LOVE to eat! (Evidentially, or I wouldn't be in the shape I am, right? lol!) Any-who, being able to learn how to redo menus and find substitutes! I am very thankful for my support system and MY GOD who has helped me succeed! I do have TONS more to lose, but a little success at a time will help me lead to a HUGE celebration! And who knows what I will do to celebrate!
Every week I text my husband to share my success and today he melted me heart! He's sometimes VERY ornery (takes after his daddy!) and sometimes he isn't real suave with his words, but tonight he was super sweet! I told him how much I'd lost and that I received another 5 pound star and that I also received my 5% star! And he said "Baby, I'm so proud of you!" Awwwwww! lol! I'm a mushy girl!
Well, in closing, I just wanted to share some pictures with you! Hope you all have a blessed night!!!
![]() |
| Remember the almost 20 pound cat I mentioned yesterday? Meet Rex! |
![]() |
| I found this on another blog and LOVED it! It's so cute! |



Good job!!! Keep up the good work and take those 5%'s as they come!! Proud of and for you!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome job Amanda! "operation shrink my big butt" TOO CUTE!!! Keep on doing what you're doing, because IT'S WORKING!!! You should feel proud of yourself. 10 pounds is an accomplishment, and wonderful thing to lose!You're my encouragement and an inspiration to me! :)
ReplyDeleteAWWWW! Thanks Amber! =)
ReplyDelete